Monday, September 22, 2008

Ramadhan Extra - Power of Googling

Nothing could be more surprise for me and Fadhil to see Fathi went to his workplace as early as 7.30am today. It was very unusual scene for me. But that’s what we called the spirit of Hari Raya. Go to the workplace early, finished up everything as much as you can, returned home, take a short nap, wake up, berbuka, watch football until late night (except me), sleep as much as you can, sahur, take a short nap and the list repeating until the end of Thursday.

As for 'malam Jumaat', I think everybody will sing joyfully the Raya songs, packing their bags with something that they already bought for their parents or families, clean up their bikes or cars, or maybe go find some additional kuih raya or gifts, for moms especially. Dads won’t care if we don’t give anything for them. ‘Just make sure you returned home safe’. My father reminded me last time.

Raya will come very soon. And most of us can’t hardly wait for Friday. I, myself doesn’t really know what on earth I’m doing right now in UKM. I’ve settled up everything last week. So busy until no one would dare to talk to me. Seriously. Maybe because when I’m quiet, everybody would think that I’m so 'garang'. Is it true? This happened to one of Fathi’s friends whom I didn’t know her name.

But to fulfill the requirement as a GRA, I’ve to at least show off my face or maybe ‘sengih’ to one of the lecturers there or most of all to my supervisor. No, I’m not that good. The real things is if I’ve a car, I will just make my way to my lovely hometown down south of Bangi on Saturday or even Friday last week. To wait for my sister for this coming Friday is the hardest thing for me. Just like what people said, penantian satu penyeksaan. And this really happened to me.

So to make my time in UKM ‘valuable’, I surf the internet, googling, blogging, IMing, and explore everything from Youtube and even Xtube and Redtube. Wow! My eyes are going to swollen by now. And to find these pictures on the internet my make day worth. Thanks to the power of googling.

White in the middle of blue as in Chelsea.

Fathi, this is candid, but you don't have to be too serious! Take it easy boy.


While Shafik and Fadhil are busy listening to tazkirah, Fathi make use of this time to pick his nose. Show some manners please.

P/S: These pictures are taken by Mr. Photographer during the Pot Luck last Saturday. It's Pot Luck not Port Luck as in the email sent to you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment